Hosting for World Youth Day!

As some of you may know, this year's World Youth Day will be held in Sydney. Before that, pilgrims will be stopping at various cities in Australia to break their journey and do some travelling I suppose.

世界青年日的與會者要住在我家 打擊此處查看原文

The last time my family hosted was when I was still in high school. It was really cool, I got to talk to someone and I got to learn about another country's culture and language (Japan at that time). That was so much fun, but really tiring as well because all the host students wanted to do was play games and walk around etc...

ワールドユースデーの参加者は俺の家で泊まる予定だ このエントリーを読む

This time we're getting two pilgrims from Macau. I think it will really be interesting as I don't really know people from that part of world, and I get to practice Mandarin and/or Cantonese. In addition, I volunteered to do help with the translation work for the rest of the Macau pilgrims as well for the duration of their stay here in Gold Coast/Brisbane. Finally, I get to use my language skills to help others, I'm so excited. Till then, I am going to cram more lingo into my head.

我真係好期待佢哋嚟到呢度!我希望佢哋會鍾意我家鄉黃金海岸。
迎!

0 comments: