Singapore Review


Singapore was the stopover of choice for the trip to Europe. It was either Singapore or Hong Kong, and since I've been to Hong Kong over 20 times, I thought Singapore would be a new exciting place to visit. Simply put, I like Singapore... and here are a few reasons why:
- it is very clean
- it has very yummy food (Malay, Indonesian and Nonya - Malaysian Style Chinese)
- it has an excellent transportation system

- it has numerous sites to visit
Singapore's downsides:
- very expensive
- Orchard Road (the main shopping/entertainment road) is full of Philippine prostitutes, it's like I never left home (Manila)!
- its really hot (I may have grown up in that kind of weather, but I don't like it one bit)

Given the chance, I'd like to stay here a little longer, maybe a week or so... there's so much more food to try, and sights to see...

Unfortunately I didn't take much photos, I was saving for Europe and didn't want to buy another memory card.
Pics - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=124627&l=5a2da&id=776300695


0 comments: