An unfamiliar old place....

Today I went back to my old uni, just to get some free books and organise some other things. It was weird, I really felt put-off being back there... I was thinking of getting my Masters there again if I don't find any work soon, but after today... it's a definite no! It's time to move on and search for a different life overseas.

I got a surprise call today from yet another company called 'Interac,' which has a invite-only information session in Brisbane next week. It seems like things are finally turning around, although I don't want to keep my hopes too high, this could be another JET episode...

So right now, here are my potential employers:
Westgate - (although I swear I screwed this interview up)
Gaba
Interac

Then there is this Korean program which I can do for 6 months... it's really tempting. It's called the "Talk Program" if anyone is interested...

0 comments: