My Job-Hunting Obsession

I don't know why I'm so obsessed... it's probably because of my pride or whatever...... I just can't stand being idle! Although when I do get a job, I most likely will start writing about how much I need a vacation and such....... so maybe I should just relax and convince myself that it's OK I'm only 20.... excuses, excuses, excuses!

This free time on my hands has allowed me to enjoy one of my passions - Blog Writing. So maybe I should appreciate this spare time before work, as others have been saying...

Speaking of blogs, while job-hunting on the net today I stumbled on yet another blog called "Memoirs of a Gaijin" (http://memoirsofagaijin2008.blogspot.com/). Although the title of the blog is overused, its actually very well written, and has become one of my favourites (if the author of that blog is reading this entry please don't hate me, I swear if you type memoirs of a gaijin in google you'll come up with many blogs of the same title).

0 comments: