Korean Study Plan

So I said in an entry a few days ago, I paid 3 months worth of premium subscription for KoreanPod. My aim is to try it out for 3 months then maybe extend my premium subscription if I like it. I'm kinda stuck though, beginner is way too easy, yet lower intermediate is a little too hard (I can't understand the podcasters when they start speaking Korean). If anyone reading this blog can recommend some websites where I can learn some vocab etc... that would be great!

Since I'm going to Japan this month (hopefully), I'm gonna need to concentrate on my Japanese as well, so I think I'll be laying of Chinese for a while... don't worry Chinese, 你還是我最愛的!

2 comments:

  Anonymous

11 August 2008 at 1:23 pm

Nick! I didn't even realize you had a blog...I'm sorry :( I will totally read it from now on (so give me good material to read ^^) If you want help with korean, let me know~ I'll be more than happy to practice with you! I've got MSN,Skype,AIM,Yahoo, and Gmail...so let me know ^^

열심히 공부하세요!

  Nick

11 August 2008 at 6:16 pm

Hey... yeah that would be cool, I'm just a little tied-up with work-related stuff... I'll e-mail u my MSN etc... details