Co-Writing "Talk With the World" (Yay more blogging)

Today I joined a blog called "Talk With the World." This blog seems to have been formed early this month, by several people who share the same passion as I do - Foreign Language Learning! I am always thrilled to meet people who love learning foreign languages. It is interesting how everyone has their own combination of languages, and this brings life into the blog...

Anyhow, my spare time has allowed me to explore more of the net... Some of the co-writers in this blog make their own audio/video lessons, and this has inspired me to make some of my own... I've decided to teach Tagalog, because I think there are a lot of people who want to learn the basics, and because I can also re-learn many things that I just don't get to use, plus I want to learn how to use video editing software and photoshop, because everybody else seems to know how to use them, but I just couldn't be bothered to learn before! Hopefully this can be helpful and entertaining to everyone involved.

日本語はここ

繁體篇
简体篇

P.S. to those who read on multiply: somehow "Talk With the World" is also being imported... any ideas on how to fix it?

1 comments:

  Anonymous

11 August 2008 at 3:40 pm

Whooo! Yay for partner writing. When are you gonna teach me some Tagalog? ^^