Two weeks ago, I had to go to Brisbane for my JET interview. I really wasn't nervous at all before going, since I was going to my favourite city here in Aus anyway.
I waited for my interview with two other guys wearing suits! I suddenly became all self-conscious coz I was just wearing a button-up and some pants. It shouldn't matter though should it, I mean English teacher's don't wear suits to teach right?
There were three interviewers, two Japanese people and an Australian guy who seems to have done JET. Luckily they didn't ask my anything about Japan or Australia's history or politics, but there were two questions that I wished I answered better. If only I answered them better, I would be totally satisfied with myself.
Jet的面试 - http://blog.sina.com.cn/nickcripps
ジェットの面接 - http://nikkuburogu.blog89.fc2.com/
I won't know how the interview turned out until late April. If I don't get through JET, I'd have to find a different way to go to Japan.
Mandarin, a stream of syllables with meaning
13 years ago



1 comments:
4 June 2008 at 6:19 pm
It turns out, English teachers in Japan are usually required to wear suits!!!
Post a Comment