Last Friday we my Junior High School finally had it's school festival. It was actually postponed from 2 weeks ago because a few students caught the swine flu and the school decided to cancel all 2nd year classes for a week. I'm too lazy to upload everything right now... except for this video of students dancing to Candy Shop by 50 cent. So when they music started playing I was thinking cool its candy shop, then I realized, hey this is a Junior High School and a bunch of 14 year old's are dancing along to this! However since no one, not even the English teachers, knew what the song was about, it didnt' really matter.
If you are reading this on facebook, please click here to go to my blog to watch the video.
Mandarin, a stream of syllables with meaning
13 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment