This Saturday instead of having the regular Japanese classes at the local city hall branch, the Peruvians decided to teach us how to cook a traditional dish called Lomo Soltado. It's basically beef stir-fried with tomatoes, onions and fried potatoes, seasoned with salt, pepper, vinegar and chillies. Today's food was a good break from the usual Japanese fare which is practically the only thing available in this city.
Originally this blog was meant to be a language learning / cooking / random posts blog. So far I only managed to make it a random posting blog. I should brush up on my cooking skills more, but I need money to do that...
P.S. If you are viewing this blog from Facebook, please go to my actual blog to see the 10 sec video to make your mouth water.
Mandarin, a stream of syllables with meaning
13 years ago



1 comments:
28 June 2009 at 10:24 pm
video見ました。おいしそうですね。おなかがすいてきました。 by kankokucc
Post a Comment