Blogging etc...

Recently I've been reading blogs and I've been inspired to start writing again. Ever since I came to Japan, I really haven't blogged about anything. Why? I think it was mainly because I was really depressed the first few months I was here. My stay here in Yamanashi wasn't quite how I expected it would be. Of course there's the fact that everyday I had to work with kids who don't really want to learn English, and that is pretty stressful. However, if I don't start writing in this blog I'll probably forget everything that's happened here. I would like to read what I've written one day and hopefully laugh about it.

Then there's my dead youtube page. I really wanted to start some Tagalog video lessons but I actually have no idea where to begin! There were some people who were looking forward to them, so I feel bad for not doing anything about it. Hmm, maybe someday I can be inspired to do something about that again.

0 comments: