Take Control Campaign

This is my version of the Take Control Campaign which Cody started.

My goals are:
- To lose at least 10 pounds by November 5. (Yeah losing weight is so difficult for me so 10 pounds is a good enough goal for the mean time.)
- Try to smile at the other staff members (I can be such a snob at times)
- Say おはようございます (Good Morning) when entering the staff room at the beginning of the school day, and お疲れ様でした when leaving the staff room at the end of the day (Sometimes I don't bother because I rarely get a response, but I have to because this is J-land)
- Learn 5 new Kanji (漢字) a day
- Learn a 4-letter Kanji expression (四字熟語) a day
- Post a Tagalog Lesson at least once every other day

...and those are my goals. Not too many, so I won't feel overwhelmed.

2 comments:

  Anonymous

7 October 2008 at 3:57 am

I'm rooting for you! You can do it. I totally lost 11 pounds by my deadline. Not exactly how much I wanted to....but its still a start, no?

Answering your question from like...3 days ago. I'm doing good! How about you? I haven't heard from you recently. Are you an ALT now? That's so cool if you are. I decided to change my major it Japanese so you're gonna have to help me ^^

Let's keep up the good job! Talk to you soon, Buddy~

  maxiewawa

21 October 2008 at 9:33 am

Goodluck! Salamat po in advance for the lessons!