Happy Birthday!

祝我生日快乐 - http://blog.sina.com.cn/nickcripps
誕生日おめでとう - http://nikkuburogu.blog89.fc2.com/

Today I had my usual Saturday TESOL (English teaching) session from 9-4. Even though it was my birthday, I didn't really mind going to class because I wasn't really in the mood for celebrating, and I was going to celebrate the day after anyway. After lunch though, my classmates decided to surprise me by buying two birthday cakes.
It was very thoughtful of them. They even bought me candles to blow out!
So, I'd like to take the opportunity to once again thank all my TESOL classmates for their wonderful surprise.

1 comments:

  Anonymous

23 April 2008 at 11:45 pm

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.