日本語のバージョンは:http://nikkuburogu.blog89.fc2.com/
中文篇:http://diary.showhappy.net/?id=259087
In two days, I'm off to Korea! I guess this will complete my dream of seeing 'East Asia.' But as I said in previous posts, I'm panicking rather than being excited... haha I've been trying to cram so much Korean in my head, but I doubt it will work. So now I'm thinking, maybe I should just try to relax and enjoy my trip. After all, Korean or no Korean, it won't stop me from eating Kimchi!!!!!
中文篇:http://diary.showhappy.net/?id=259087
In two days, I'm off to Korea! I guess this will complete my dream of seeing 'East Asia.' But as I said in previous posts, I'm panicking rather than being excited... haha I've been trying to cram so much Korean in my head, but I doubt it will work. So now I'm thinking, maybe I should just try to relax and enjoy my trip. After all, Korean or no Korean, it won't stop me from eating Kimchi!!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment