Inspired Again!

Since starting Uni back here in Australia, I haven't been really been motivated to study. In my last semester as an undergrad, I'm doing two International Relations subjects and one Japanese subject. After one year of study abroad, I'm just not used to living in an environment with no foreign language immersion.
Luckily, I was able to find to Chinese language partners, obviously they teach me Chinese and I teach them English. I practice speaking with one, and I practice reading newspapers etc. with the other one.
Since I might go to Korea for a holiday this December, I take Korean classes every Saturday so maybe I won't need to speak English while I'm there.
Of course I haven't forgotten Cantonese. I got my friend to record some words so I can listen to the tones (finally, i found out that officially there are 6). Now I can practice during my spare time.
So now that I have my dose of language learning this semester, I'm inspired again to continue for the next 11 weeks...


在澳大利亞開始上大學以來,我對學習不太積極。這個學期,我有兩門國際關係課和一門日語課。過一年的留學生活以後,我不太習慣沒有外國語沉浸的生活。當然我教她們英語,她們教我漢語。我跟一個鍛煉口語,跟另外一個讀新聞甚麽的。因爲這個十二月我可能去韓國度假,我每個星期六上韓國語課。也許在韓國我不需要用英語。 我當然沒忘廣東話。我讓我的朋友用他的聲音把一些詞錄音一下。這是爲了理解(六個)聲調的差別。有空的時候我就可以練習。
這個學期我能受到我需要的語言用量。因此下十一個星期我有靈感繼續努力!

0 comments: